I found this tag over at Unruly Things, a lovely blog I visit often. Thanks for the inspiration!
What was I doing ten years ago?
* Celebrating my fifth wedding anniversary
* Finishing my master’s in education at the University of Colorado (getting my first grey hairs as a result).
* Gregory and I were getting ready to move to Oregon (in June).
Five items on my to-do list:
She used one for today, but since it is a holiday weekend, there’s nothing on my list, so I’m giving five in general.
* Get my book published!
* Pay off our house – all by myself (with the proceeds from my book, of course).
* Finish sewing two dresses before our trip to Denver and Santa Fe in mid-June.
* Forgive myself for making mistakes.
* Yoga like a yogi.
Snacks I enjoy
*Cheese corn, butter pretzels, apples with peanut butter, pickles, and nuts.
What I would do if I were a billionaire?
* Make sure we had enough to live comfortably and then give the rest away.
Where have I lived?
* Arvada, Colorado
* Denver, Colorado
* Portland, Oregon