An easy meme for a writing day. I’ve taken out the questions I didn’t like. If you’d like to see them all, check out: Country Girl/City Girl where you will also see a photo of one of my favorite bands from my days at North Arvada Junior High.
1. Do you like blue cheese? In thick, mayonnaise-y sour creamy-y salad dressing. Not so much plain.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No, only cigarettes and doobie.
3. Do you own a gun? NO
4 Your favorite song? At the moment, Iron and Wine’s “Carousel.”
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, I like to go.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Thumbs up, especially at Zach’s Shack on Hawthorne.
7. Favorite Christmas song? When Marian Anderson sings Ave Maria, I weep like there is no tomorrow.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I call it my a.m. concoction: Kombucha, Emergen-C, acidophilus, fiber, spirulina, and lemon flavored cod liver oil. I think it is yummy, and that’s no lie.
9. Can you do push ups? Yes
10. What type of movies do you prefer? Good ones
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring
12. Favorite hobbies? Cooking, Reading, Gardening, Decorating, and Imagining
13. Secret weapon to get the opposite sex? Love myself first
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Sometimes
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? Quick to judge
16. Middle Name? Louise
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
I don’t think that tofu scramble was a good idea.
It’s warmer than I expected today.
I hope I can see my friend Jen tonight.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Water and my fiber drink, there is no regular third.
20. Current worry right now? Don’t worry. Be happy.
21. Current hate right now? I don’t hate anything. It isn’t productive for me.
22. Favorite place to be? Comfortable.
26. Do you own slippers? I’m wearing them now.
27. What shirt are you wearing? A silk undershirt and orange t-shirt, with a Norwegian cardigan over it all. I’m cozy.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never tried. I am, however, considering a satin pillow case to keep my locks purdy.
29. Can you whistle? Not well
30. Favorite color? Not presently
31. Would you be a pirate? Stealing is wrong.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I’m too busy daydreaming to sing.
33. Favorite girl’s name? Pilar, Penelope
34. Favorite boy’s name? Quinn
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Life
37. Best bed sheets as a child? White with tiny pink rosebuds. I still have the top sheet.
38. Worst injury you have ever had? A ganglion cyst that was removed with surgery in the fifth grade. The worst bit was learning two months ago that someone could have smacked it with a heavy book and it would have gone away.
39. Do you love where you live? Yes! Yes!
40. How many TVs & computers do you have in your house? Two of each
41. Who is your loudest friend? It’d be pretty tough to beat me.
42. How many pets do you have? Two cats
43. Does someone have a crush on you? My hubby. The guy at the grocery who likes to smell my perfume.
44. What is your favorite book? Not possible to choose.
45. What’s your favorite candy? I love a chocolate and peanut butter combo.
46. Favorite Sports Team? The underdog
47. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral? Happy ones!
48. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping
49. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I’m not ready to get up.