You Are a Katharine!
“I am happy and open to new things”
Katharines are energetic, lively, and optimistic. They want to contribute to the world.
How to Get Along with Me
- * Give me companionship, affection, and freedom.
- * Engage with me in stimulating conversation and laughter.
- * Appreciate my grand visions and listen to/read my stories. :)
- * Don’t try to change my style. Accept me the way I am.
- * Be responsible for yourself. I dislike clingy or needy people.
- * Don’t tell me what to do.
What I Like About Being a Katharine
- * being optimistic and not letting life’s troubles get me down
- * being spontaneous and free-spirited
- * being generous and trying to make the world a better place
- * having the guts to take risks and to try exciting adventures
- * having such varied interests and abilities
What’s Hard About Being a Katharine
- * not having enough time to do all the things I want
- * not completing things I start
- * not being able to profit from the benefits that come from specializing; not making a commitment to a career (oy!)
- * having a tendency to be ungrounded; getting lost in plans or fantasies (eek!)
Katharines as Children Often
- * are action oriented and adventuresome
- * drum up excitement
- * finesse their way around adults
- * dream of the freedom they’ll have when they grow up (Boy, did I!)
This is a two question quiz that is surprisingly accurate – I deleted the aspects that were off base. To find out who you “are” click here. Happy Monday!