This is a combination of tags I’ve seen and received. Enjoy, and play along, if you like…
Places I Go Over and Over
1. New Seasons Market
2. The Woodstock Library
3. East Portland Community Center – Nia class, yeah!
My Last Three Purchases
1. A very cool vintage wool coat (in bright orange) from Xtabay on Clinton. Bridget – you’re going to love it!
2. Ingredients for baked beans – yummy to the tummy.
3. This book– beautiful and inspirational
Places I Love to Eat
1. The Savoy – deep fried cheese curds, chicken, roasted green beans, and mushrooms, delicious!
2. ChaBa Thai – Som Tum salad and Chicken Pad Kee Mao – the best in Portland.
3. Stickers – Scallion cake, Kung Pao Chicken, and Bulgogi Beef
4. La Buca – Caesar salad and the Abituale (number nine…number nine……number nine…)
5. La Choza (in Santa Fe) – anything on the menu, seriously.
Dream Dinner Guests
1. George Clooney – cute, smart, funny, cares about the world
2. Napoleon Bonaparte – brilliant and a little bit nuts
3. Mark Twain – quick witted, worldly, and an awfully good writer
4. Katharine Hepburn – she wore PANTS!
A Few Places I’d love to Travel
1. India – Kerala, Agra, Dehli, oh jeez, the whole shebang.
2. Cambodia – Angor Wat
3. Tennessee – Graceland, Nashville, those pretty hills
4. Pennsylvania – The Amish and Fred Rogers (well, at least the old neighborhood)
1. Cooking without a recipe
2. The vault of song lyrics contained in my head
3. Home Decorating
Television Shows I Like
2. Pushing Daisies
Big Accomplishments Yet to Happen – Soon, Soon…
1. Successful novelist
2. Greater ease and flexibility of body, mind, and spirit – a yogi, of sorts.